It is generally only possible to make a change to your order within 1 hour of placing it and if the order has not been processed. We process orders very quickly, so changes and cancellations cannot always be fulfilled. You must immediately contact our customer care team (within the hour) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and change/cancellation request details included in the email. This will minimize the processing delay with your order due to the changes being made.
In addition to emailing email@example.com, we also suggest placing your order on hold via your "My Account" page to ensure that your order is not shipped before your email is received. If your order has already been shipped, we will be unable to complete any changes to your order.
- How do I place an order?
- How do I checkout?
- How long will my order take to deliver?
- Unable to place an order?
- Did you receive the order I placed?
- It looks like my card was charged twice. Why?
- Can I cancel my order without being charged?
- When will my order be shipped?
- I received an incorrect item/ order. What should I do?